Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Power

There is a great phrase from the movie Spider Man, “Great Power Comes from Great Responsibility.” Great leaders have potentials and skills to influence and empower others by properly showing them the vision of the future, taking actions to challenge current process, walking the talk...etc because they think they have responsibility to improve the world. Great leaders care a lot about other people’s feelings and thoughts and that is what makes them so powerful and attractive. However, I am still at the immature stage of developing leadership and I certainly have a lot to learn towards my leadership career. By taking this leadership class, I get a better sense of my internal power and the confidence to challenge current process to become a great leader. I would like to keep exploring my heart and find out more of myself by practicing, reading, and taking drills. I would like to know and learn the secrets to motivate peopel's energy level with my influence of power.

No comments:

Post a Comment